M- New Generation
[html]

Awkward post is awkward

Aeron had been sitting keeping her mind focused on what ever she could. She was not expecting for Io to come up and snatch the brace back from her. It made her feel at ease when Io placed it back on but she still felt odd. She was going to allow a man to take her again. She was going to allow her life to be shifted again she was working so hard to try and move up the ranks she just didn't want to stop and wait.

"I understand." she said softly as she nodded to Io. She stood and kissed Io's cheek. "And when this is over I want to close my eyes and go to sleep." she said. She wanted to sleep it all off, she just hoped she would get the chance. She moved away from Io heading to the entry way to the room she had just come from. It smelt of sex and Io and Leon. She sat down and waited for Leon. Crossing her legs she meditated quietly waiting hoping all would go well she would try very hard to behave.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread