I just really don't get it
[html]

Its a hoard of animals and Aeron

Aeron had brought Charm to Anathema she was resting in the cave and Aeron had gone out to hunt. She was slowly each day starting to show. She brought Charm here to help her get better and to allow Io to meet her. Becuase Aeron was going to build that happy family. Mother's and uncles and aunts and she was going to have her home in AT she would build it if she had to and Io would be happy. She would have her kids and family and that would be good.

Zenna draped herself on aeron's shoulder. "doing, food?" She motioned at the dead thing in Aeron's hand. a paw out stretched trying to reach for it. No, its dinner for Charm and Io Zenna glared at her with the look of annoyance. Letting out a huff she looked away from Aeron. She was heading to check more traps down by the water. She figured that she might have a fish maybe in the one water trap.

Zenna became alert as her ears came up and her head turned to look at what she was smelling. "Zenna what?" Aeron asked as she feline flicked her tail. "Well well well, there's a stranger on our tides. I hope you have permission to be on our lands." Io said softly as she looked at the golden colored female.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread