[P]lay the game
OOC: Sorry yet again about the wait.

IC: Apparently she had been noticed. The girl and her horse had come towards her. There was a discussion between her and the horse. Though Pearl thought that it was a fairly one-sided with the young girl talking to the horse and the horse mostly doing horse-y things. Granted, she knew of some canines that knew how to speak to horses, in low speech. But she had also heard that it was very difficult for people to learn. So she didn’t think that the young patchwork female knew how to speak like that yet.

Yet she kept a smile on her face, albeit a shy and slightly embarrassed one. ”It’s nice to meet you, Robin. I’m Pearl and I’m new here. I didn’t mean to interrupt you and your play.” Her ears were laid against her head in embarrassment. At Robin’s invitation to play, however, her ears perked back up. It had been a long time since she had played like a young child. It made her miss her playmate, her older brother Jude. But then again she had been the one to leave her family. Hopefully they would make it up in this area at some point.

Her attention drifted back to the young girl in front of her. ”Sure.” She gently poked Pearl and ran a short distance, shouting, ”You’re It!” She giggled and waited to see if she had a pursuer. She hoped that this was something that Robin would like to do.

Messages In This Thread