they say its like a cattle drive
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at the man and smiled. "traders? You mean the pack collects and trades things with others?" It might be a good idea to come back here and try to keep open lines with this pack. After all if there were things that could be gained maybe Naniko would be impressed with Aeron's work. "There isn't much to anathema." She said. She wasn't in the business of giving info out but gaining it.

Aeron smiled, "Maybe, we could start a trade between the two packs." She said. If D'Arte was useful that was. She could only imagine being able to get things she couldn't back home. "I will bring your gift to my leader she will be happy with it I bet." Aeron said. Zenna looked at the ferret snarling a bit trying to hid. Aeron rolled her eyes "Shush" She said. Zenna looked at her with a look of upset. Acting as if aeron had punished her.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread