lick it up baby, lick it up
Watch it. Against her own will Tully abruptly broke the sovereignty of her apathetic air. Brunette guard hairs rose up as one swift and sturdy battalion to protect the she-wolf’s neck, but also to wordlessly signal her discomfort. It was an action that regrettably Toulouse had no charge over, for if it were up to her she would’ve seen the Ice woman’s growl off with an immodest laugh or at the very least a cheeky shrug. However the damage had already been done and seeing as she couldn’t exactly re-ingest her words the Corvus opted to completely buy into her new demure instead. Growling lightly herself as she continued to work with her luxurious hair, a warning glare was kept on the Orion all the while as she continued to view her through the reflection of the mirror.

Good riddance. The internal utterance signaled the end of her unexpected stand off, and although she herself was also less than quick to cool Toulouse did settle enough for her shorter locks to return to a more relaxed pose. I tell you just my luck! I float from one mad house to another. Shaking her head forebodingly as she went on quietly with her pity party, it was no sooner than Toulouse had released a sigh of newly found repose than she was disrupted again.

Keen ears which were always kept in play tilted adeptly to the left side of the female’s head. I swear if she’s back for more…. Black lips rolled back like clockwork as Toulouse exposed her defensive in a quick show of just how willing she was to be pushed around. However as a voice played along with the approaching footsteps the female was forced to change her approach. Male. Never mind the age Tully had been in the business long enough to know a masculine voice when she heard one however her interest wasn’t immediately sparked. That’s gotta be her beloved. Sure the tone sounded a little…under developed but who was to say that Deuce didn’t like em young heck Toulouse did.

While she had been entirely prepared to leave Deuce to her sweetheart though she soon found that in fact she was the current fixture of the male’s attention. Throwing the rest of her head left as soon as the word was spoken, it was only out of instinct that the Brit thought to find her counterpart at eye level. Huh? Luckily for the youth though the woman’s second instinct was to drop her marble gaze and there she found him. Oh how cute…a puppy.

Assuming a far more lenient expression this time around, there was still a note of cynicism to be found in the beauty as she leered down at the boy. Do I dare? Heightening that note of vilification as she gently tilted her head out of the door, it was in fact after the youthful Avris was sure that Deuce was out of sight that she solidified her role as an imp. Now you wouldn't happen to belong to Deuce would yuh? Of course there was always the possibility that there was other mother’s in the house, and yet Toulouse fond herself wishing fiercely that her estimation was correct. Smiling a sinful smile as she folded her knees to meet the boy’s height, the girl slowly extended her paws and proceeded to invade his personal space. Attempting of all things to pet the child with the utmost tenderness the woman giggled openly as she worked. Well aren’t you just the cutest thing! Give me bounds Deuce and I swear I’ll give you broken promises.

Messages In This Thread