What Was That Noise?
[html]

Aw, and so our journey comes to an end. It has been a pleasure RPing with you my dear; I hope to run into you again soon Smile

Blind lifted her head sheepishly at the coywolf's words. She was glad that her friend was alright; anything else would have been unacceptable. But, as much as she knew she should return to her pack, she didn't want to. It wouldn't be wise, however, to stay in a place like this before at least getting a good check-up from a medicine wolf.

Rising to her feet, Blind shook like a newborn colt getting its bearings for the first time. Her leg screamed with pain, and her head began to throb. She stood still for a minute, allowing the blood to rush back to where it was needed, and then waited for the pain to lessen a bit. Finally, it became tolerable as she turned to face her dear friend.

You know, in all this time I've known you, I don't remember if you've told me your name or not, she said, trying to smile again. Perhaps she had; she couldn't remember with the way her brain was pounding against the sides of her skull at the moment. She then nudged the coywolf gently against her cheek, finally leaning into her for support. The relief was almost immediate as she discovered a way to take a bit of weight off of her leg. But moving, Blind knew, was going to be a different matter entirely. This was going to be a long walk.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread