Exploration of the Manor
[html]
No problem, real life before roleplay Smile Also are you planning on having Kota's hand be broken? Just so Soran can tell him in the next post?

The ebony pelted female watched as the male seemed to boil over with anger, his body physically showing the turmoil that was raging within the sable Patrician's own body and heart. She too was more than furious over the current state of affairs, the cruel male who had taken hold of the pack seeming to be a tyrant, upsetting his members and driving them to seek shelter in other packs. Then his gaze had turned outward, towards those packs who offered his fleeing members shelter and a safe place to live, a sanctuary, he had attacked the wolves mercilessly. No, he had not even had the spine to come here himself, he had sent his henchmen, large wolves with a cruel fire glowing within their eyes, from what she had heard of this new leader, he was a small wolf, frail looking and weak, no wonder he had not dared com here, their Consul, Savina, would have torn him to pieces. Soran wondered how it was that he had even gained power within the Aniwayan pack, it seemed that his large muscular lackeys were loyal to him, so perhaps he used their brute strength to enforce his will. This did of course give the jet pelted female a little spark of hope, their leader was kind and true, she was also strong, made of far stronger stuff than the pathetic excuse for a male, no doubt they would win with Savina leading them, at least the Patrician hoped that they would win. In human stories good always defeated evil, but Soran knew well enough that the wolves' lives were far from being a story, real life was far more harsh, far more cruel. Fate seemed to have an odd, sadistic sense of humour and the dark lady was being less and less surprised by it each day, she dared to hope, but feared for the worst. The truth of the matter was though, that she would die before she saw the pack driven from their home, she had been driven from one pack land in the past, the Syemv wolves fleeing for their lives, driven away by the Inferni coyotes, she would never see it again, she would fight the invaders off until her last breath. The male struck the tree beside him, the branches shaking vigorously as it was hit, when the male removed his hand there was an indentation where his fist had been.

The sable female looked at the large male with concern, she was worried about him, he could have easily broken his hand, after all he had punched the tree with some force. He spoke then, saying that he had never known his father, his face softened when he said this, but his tone remained acidic and filled with fury, Soran did not know where the hate was directed, whether it was at the pup stealing Aniwayans, or his own father; she herself hated her father more than she could describe, she always had done, ever since finding out what he had done to her mother, he had never been anything more than someone she happened to share blood with, he was never a parent to the dark female.
"I see, I barely knew my own father. Don't worry, it seems that a lot of the best wolves didn't." The lady offered, her tone light, she was trying to calm the male, to show him that he was not alone in this situation. Her own pups did not know their fathers either, Conri had met Hollow and had hated him just as Soran had hated Thanatos, then Hollow had died before her second litter were born; the ebony female felt that this was for the best, he had been a psychopath and a murderer, she did not want his influence anywhere near her pups. Pavle, the father of her youngest litter did not know of their existence either, this was something that stung the sable female a little, he had been a good friend, but they had simply been ships passing in the night and had parted ways before she had known that she was pregnant, she was sure that he would have been a good father though; this was why her daughter bore his surname and why she had told them about him, should they ever chose to find him they would be more than welcome to in her eyes. The male then asked if the war was being fought, Soran nodded her dark head, yes, it seemed that they were now caught in this until the weak leader's reign of terror came to an end.
"Yes, the war is still being fought, though it has been slightly quieter of late, thankfully." The sable lady replied, before reaching out her dark hand, holding it out for the male to place the hand that he had punched the tree with upon it.
"Here, let me take a look at that hand, I am not the pack's healer, but I have some basic medical knowledge, I should be able to feel if there are any broken bones at least, if there are you will need the injury attending to by one of our healers." Soran offered, her voice concerned for the male's well being.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 878
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread