The pieces are only as good as the whole
[html]
Hey, sorry for the wait, my computer is crashed. But I manged to get on my mom's for a bit and post. Oh and thanks, I love yours too, it is cool.

Itzal looked around for Axelle, not sure where she had gone. He shrugged and looked back at the sultan's knife, wanting it. He decided he could come back to it, and started to move through the store, looking around. The store had very little inventory since the last time they had been there. He heard Axelle in a back room. So that explained where she had gone. He scanned the store again, finding some rusty blades that didn't interest him, and even a rusty medevial mace that seemed like it had been more for show then actual sale. Itzal wasn't interested in it, so he moved on without looking back at it. He found himself back at the sultan's knife and smiled. That was it then, that was what he was getting. He picked up a piece of broken tile at his feet and used it to smash the glass case the knife was in.

He grinned as he reached in and grabbed the knife, feeling how it fit into his hand. He moved his arm around a little, getting a feel for the weird grip before slicing the air with it. He could learn to use this, and it would be very deadly. It was meant for cutting, as well as stabbing. And the weird curved handle gave it the ability to be more manuverabe with however you wanted to use it. He smiled, and hooked it on his jeans. He glanced down and grabbed some throwing knives that had been on display next to it. These were heavier than the other ones he had, and it would give him some variety. He nodded as he put them into his pouch.

Then Itzal growled, his head snapping around as he heard the snap of Axelle's crossbow. He was relieved this time when an arrow didn't go speeding by his head. He relaxed and looked at Axelle as she came back to join him. He smiled at her Find what you were looking for? He asked, looking at the crossbow on her back. Then Itzal noticed the smell of blood and glanced at what the crossbow firing had actually been aiming at. It was only a little rat that had been killed. But the sight of it made Itzal hungry, not for food, but just the joy of killing. He licked his lips and Eztli laughed You know what you want. It is part of who you are, hunter, murderer, predator. But little game like that is nothing for you, you know the only thing you truly love is the thrill of hunting a hunter. He tried to drown out the rant, but part of it struck home. He would have to hunt something bigger soon, maybe not another wolf or coyote. Maybe he could find a bear or mountain lion somewhere. Those would surfice for a little while. But he would have to do that hunting alone, when he was safe.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread