angry walls that steal the air
[html]
ooc speech

A light breeze rustled Ophelia's fur as she slowly walked through the long grass, light blue eyes wandering as she moved forward, basket hanging on her forearm. Ophelia had the sudden urge to adventure her area, and had stumbled upon this region, which was a quite a bit away from Halifax, which meant she had a long trip back. Still, the young lady took her time as a content smile appeared upon her lips. Pushing her short hair out of her face, Ophelia continued on, wet dew covering her lower legs as she continued on, wondering what was in store for her in this new place that was ever so different from Honduras.

a familiar sound hit her eardrum as she continued to walk, and she couldn't help but pause and listen for a short moment. It was a faint, but it was there. The soft sound of a guitar and a skilled player. Her smile continued to widen as she made her way towards the sound. After a bit more walking, Ophelia finally arrived, observing the player and the gorgeous instrument known as the guitar. Ophelia had heard the sweet instrument before, but that was way back when she was still in her birth tribe. She remembered the lovely sound that reminded her so much of tropical Honduras, that she couldn't help but begin to dance. It was a very tribal, almost a gypsy-like dance, with many hand movements and foot movements. She spun and moved in a graceful, but carefree way. Ophelia hoped she didn't surprise the guitarist to much, for she had randomly jumped out of nowhere and began to dance. She wanted him to continue, she wanted to dance like when she was young....er.

After a minute or so of dancing, Ophelia finally stopped with her hands together and slowly coming apart and finally moving in various ways until the finally lowered to her chest. A charming grin remained on Ophelia's face as she stood in front of the guitarist. "Hi there! You play well! I hope I'm not bothering you, but I'm Ophelia, and I couldn't help but dance. Nice to meet you!" Ophelia couldn't help but stand there awkwardly with a goofy smile on her face, hoping she wouldn't be chased away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread