aint no talkin to this man
OOC: sure Big Grin
WC: 208

As the white wolf taught, he listend. A smile spread across the black males lips, "You're mo chroi too!" He yiped happily licking his dear mother. He watched carfully, ears up and attentive as Duece wrote the letters out. He drank it all it, it was sweet. He would have to tell dad he had learned to read. Would he be proud? What letter is this, and what sound does it make? Can you think of any words that start with it? His thoughts were brought back to the page infront of him. "ermm...it's a......D it's D!" He was happy he had remembered. Now, on to the next task, the sound. D...... "D sounds like duh!" He returned to his thoughts what started with a D? Duh....duh....Deuce!!! And Dad!" He smiled quickly but remember the fight he had heard his smile faded. Why had Dad and mom ben fighting. He did the only thing he knew would garantee him answers, "Mom....when I was hunting with dad he yelled at me when I brought up a fight I over hear you and him having. I didn't understand it but you both sounded mad and he didn't want to talk about it. What's going on?"

Messages In This Thread