there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

you can wrap it up in your next post or close it here if you want. idc :o <3

Golden eyes drifted to her steed in the distance, watching him lovingly as they spoke of his kind. Sage had always loved horses; they were most frequently gentle creatures, though she understood that some did get feisty. Sage thought that Lennon could use a friend; and from the sound of it, Petra could use a role model. It was a shame she didn't live closer to Cours des Miracles, but she supposed she could travel often enough. She had already decided the pair would become close friends. Smiling at Ezra, she gave a half-shrug. "I learned it mostly through spending a lot of time with the animals, when I was growing up. I don't think it would be hard to learn, though; you just have to listen. I could try to teach you on a better day, if you'd like." Sage wasn't the best teacher, but she wouldn't hesitate to try.

The coyote glanced back at her painted steed, chuckling as he clawed at the ground with a sharp hoof. "Yeah, Lennon doesn't have many friends, either. Most of the other horses aren't too nice to him..." her voice was a bit sad, but it was true. Ezekiel's Viggo was aggressive and dominant, and Maschine wasn't much better. "Well, we should arrange a day for them to hang out" she suggested heartily with a grin. Despite the distance, it would be fun to see how the pair interacted. Lennon hadn't met many mares, but he was quite the charmer.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 b {color: #C68E17; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #330000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread