Little child have no fear
[html]

OOC here!

Her tail swayed from side to side as her own name was called out, realizing that the other female did remember her. She was a quiet one, sticking to herself and not actively seeking others out...so this was a new experience for her. She did want to speak with Jace, something that surprised even her as she padded a bit closer to find her packmate. She was startled as a nearby snort caught her attention, turning her aqua gaze toward the pasture and the horses. Saul and Gideon had horses as well, and she had been tending to Gideon's young colt, who he called Finn, for the last week or so. He was a busy wolf, and she didn't mind spending time with the animals at all. Finn was young and needed a lot of exercise and training, something that she was very interested in. Having a horse would really help her get around Ichika better, with the many different terrains that the territory had to offer.

"Hello!" She greeted the other, stepping out of the brush. Was this where Jace lived? "I'm sorry if I bothered you - I was just passing by and thought I smelled someone familiar. Are these your horses?" She pointed at the pasture. The young horse was very cute, and she wondered if she could get a closer look at it. "I've been taking care of a horse, myself...a little boy one named Finn. How old is that one?" She was interested in learning more about horses and what they looked like in various stages of their lives. She noted the other canine's swollen belly and smiled politely, choosing to comment. "Not too long until your pups come, right?" She asked.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread