It Began to Flower
[html]

short short short poop 317

"Very well." The warrior was set in her decision and Nayru would not press her further. X'yrin did not seem the type to make any sort of commitment lightly. Unlike many who found themselves at Ichika's door step and jumped at the opportunity of being taken in, X'yrin had wanted to test the waters and Nayru wondered if that wasn't something they should require of all prospective members. How could anyone truly know if they wanted to dedicate their lives to one particular clan if they knew only what others told them of it? X'yrin had experienced it, at least more so than most and Nayru had no qualms about moving to the next step.

"You must recite our creed before you are truly an Ichikan, and after you must complete an initiation task." Nayru had yet to accept anyone, and it was strange that so long Ichika had been growing it was always Razekiel or Saul or someone else who brought fresh blood into their family. Yet despite her lack of practice Nayru knew perfectly the creed Razekiel and her had devised. "Repeat after me. I am a Exultare, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." Nayru spoke the creed louder than she spoke most words, her ruby eyes steady on the warrior as she waited for the woman to soak in and offer back the Niao-ka Creed.

<style type="text/css">
.spintree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.spintree b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a5959; letter-spacing:1px}
.spintree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.spintree {margin:0 auto; background-color:#342c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ubyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746d66; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread