Power of the feminine eye
[html]
XD

Saxif startled at the voice in the distance, her yelp obviously had made her presence known. She stood and furrowed her brow as she listened and realized the distant female was attempting to locate her. She contemplated not answering but figured she needed the distraction. I’m here. Over here. She howled slightly always a good marker for position and shortly afterward the female appeared. Before she arrived Saxif had her arm carefully hidden from view behind her back. As the huntress lay her eyes on the female she was taken aback at the beauty before her instantly throwing her into an awkward state. She eyed the girl from head to toe before she realized she was speaking.

She blinked and gave a soft smile. I uh… accidently kicked a rock. She could feel her skin heat beneath her fur as she rubbed the back of her neck. Glancing down at the rock internally thanking it for the opportunity to meet such a creature. She set her eyes back on the female who introduced herself as Ophelia. Hey Saxif. I’m Ophelia. She paused and shook her head. I mean I am Saxif and hey Ophelia. She laughed lightly. Her suave obviously not present today at all she decided to sit back on the fallen log defeated by her foolish reaction. She gazed back at the blue eyes that watched her and smiled. I really could use your help. She lifted her splinted arm. It’s a pain to do anything these days. She sighed slightly as she rested the sore arm on her lap.

#250+
<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread