What have we done to you?
[html]

OOC ::*Pokes Bomb* Big Grin WC→300+

It seemed that her white friend wasn't too comfortable with his own costume. obviously it was because it gave him a kind of girly figure but it still suited his already angelical looking. She looked around in search of the little one, Camilla. She found her talking with a coydog that didn't dressed for the party but surely the girl was going to change that.

Looking back at Mateo she smiled. Thank you. But please dont be to shy about your costume. It suits you. Her voice tone showed that she was telling the truth. i haven't been able to talk to you since we met on those caves, what have you been up to? Talking with him was much easier than trying to talk with any of the other canids inside the cave.

After he answered she turned her head toward a newcomer, a dog-wolf with an incredibly unimaginative costume a princess, a golden wolf was walking on his four behind her with a slight submissive looking, probably his slave. Akira watched carefully as the princess walked toward Camilla and the other wolf-dog. By the female's actions it was completely obvious that she didn't wanted Camilla to be with them, in fact she completly ignored her. Whose that....? "bitch" she wanted to add as she pointed slightly at the girl with princess costume.

Hmmm... It seems like she doesn't like Camilla, I will be back. The black wolfess said before walking toward the small coydogs side. Hey Camilla, why don't you come with us and let "her" talk with him as she wants? Her tone was soft but turned rough as she spelled the word "her," She didn't minded if the creamy female got angry by the way Akira spoke, mean canids were always out from the list of worthy people. Looking up at the white and black male she added. Do you mind if i take her away? She spoke again, the roughness disappeared, today it was just reserved for the princess, the purple-eyed female wasn't in the mood to tolerate any kind of divas today.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread