Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]
Sorry for the little wait on this I do try to get to joining threads right away, but it was a busy day yesterday.

The sable Aedile watched the younger girl with cautious eyes, she was still uncertain whether or not to trust her, after all this could be an Aniwayan trick, someone may still have been left who was loyal to the psychotic leader, even though he had now been deposed, perhaps this young female was here for revenge. The war had been a trying time for all of the dreaming pack, Soran herself had not slept properly for days on end, it seemed to have been the way for all of the wolves in the pack, nerves and tempers had been growing ever more short, as was the patience and the tolerance for their fellow members being kidnapped. Eventually they had risen up against the oppressive male to the south, they had banded together with another pack, Cour des Miracles, the pack where Soran's grandson and great grandchildren resided and together they had driven the foe off, but that was only a day or so ago; it would take time for everyone to return to their more care free selves. Smiling may require a little more time before they became easy and happy once again, rather than the strained forced ones that so many were managing to plaster upon their lips as a false sign of being alright. The truth was that many of the wolves had been physically wounded in the fighting, the dark Aedile's sling being an obvious show of this, but even more had been wounded mentally or emotionally, having one's loved ones taken away from you was enough to frazzle even the strongest of nerves; having an enemy pack come into your lands and disturb what you felt was your sanctuary, your safe place, well that was enough to cause any wolf to feel uncomfortable around strangers.

The younger female spoke again and Soran nodded, watching her carefully still, the female shifted into a bipedal form and the jet pelted mother smiled, well that was one thing she would not have to ask, though she had already assumed that the girl would have had to be a Luperci, especially as she was adorned with body modifications. For a moment the dark Aedile braced herself, awaiting the female's attack, as she had changed forms so quickly, Soran was still suspicious of her and did not want to be caught off guard, the ebony lady's ears folded backwards for a moment in alarm, before it became apparent that the younger female was not going to do anything and so the jet pelted mother's body relaxed once more, she did not apply the clip of the holster just yet though, she would wait and see what the dark pelted female's reactions were first.
"Well, in that case I shall do a little bit of explaining, I am an Aedile of this pack, which means although I may greet you here I cannot accept you into our ranks, that will be for our leader to decide. First of all I shall ask you a few questions, then I shall call for our leader." The dark lady explained, her tone softer than it had been, something of a motherly smile playing across her lips now.
"Well Nightkeeper, what sort of skills do you have that our pack might benefit from?" The ebony pelted female asked, watching the girl with large green eyes, once the girl had answered this question then Soran would call for one of their leaders to come and judge the girl. She did not want to bother them prematurely though, Savina and Anu would be worn out from the battle and the lady did not want to disturb them unnecessarily, she would ask the questions in order to speed the situation along.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 622
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread