spider in the ditch, she saw it all.
[html]

(314)
Sol-ana-SHAY I suppose. X3 Also, can haz wrap up after dis? O: You post once more or archivey? D; <3 Also, the scars Salsola gets basically look like dis: here. c: Mags is obviously welcome to a spiral, too, derpderp, but the symbol there is the important part. I can edit my post or we can assume they were talking about the Hand scar all along, either way, whatevs. <3 We could fade-out on her explaining the mark and where she found it in a book, what it means, etc? And her own eventual plan to gets it on her own hands. XD

The hybrid listened, mild concern still masking her face. Her ears were pricked forward, but there was no outright anger on the dark face; her chartreuse eyes remained thoughtful and did not explode into fire. She nodded when Maggie had seemed to finish, but did not speak for a moment, still thinking this over. It did not take long before she rolled a shoulder in a mild shrug. There are far worse things the world could know, she said, dismissively; that would be all the concern she would give to the matter.

I know you understand the seriousness of keeping our true secrets, she said, leaning forward to offer a light touch of her muzzle on the hunched shoulders. It was not as if Maggie had proclaimed their living space. Eris trusted the pale Associate -- it was Larkspur, after all, who had recommended her, and Maggie did not have the easiest time finding her way to Salsola, after all. She would not betray the pack. Eris might seek further consultation by her fires and before her altar tonight, however.

The hybrid woman smiled faintly at the mention of her tattoo. This mark was given to me in Eterne -- it is a mark to strengthen one's spiritual vision, she said. You surely might adorn this to your body, yes, but the mark of Salsola is one I don't yet bear, she added, a hint of sadness in her voice. I did not want to risk the process while pregnant or while my children still drink milk, she said. It was sound and true reasoning, but the sable woman genuinely regretted her lack of Salsola's marks. She lifted a paw and scratched a crude imitation of the mark in the dirt, nodding toward it. This is our mark, she said her voice soft with adoration for the thing this little symbol stood for.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread