holding on tightly.
[html]
ooc goes here

Kable smiled broadly, 'Nah... There's worse things to be doin' than that' he answered calmly. 'Think of it this way. You can end up as a Seigneur an' have a co-rank an' be surround by your family and the like, that's an alright life isn't it?' Kable though that to be a pretty comfortable life. 'No burdens, no jobs'. He always considered that a pretty cushy lifestyle to end up with. 'An' if you think about it, you're the last person that'd be demoted to Serf or kicked out for being useless'. Kable liked to keep himself fairly active, just in case. After all there was no blood between himself and his step father. Only a mateship bond. And although he liked to think he though of Kable as a son, there was no harm in being careful.

'Thanks' Kable said with a chuckle. 'An' y'know if you wanna know anything else. Like how to get the girls, you know where I am' he winked, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back. 'I'll teach you about everything, lil' bro. And you can tell the pups'. He enjoyed his conversations with his Liam. He enjoyed being looked up too and asked for advice, it made him feel somewhat important.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread