moving target
[html]
000+
have fun posting your bum off x3

"Then I shall send him your way, madam," he offered magnanimously, knowing that he would talk to the King soon enough, especially once he and the woman talked about her plan. Strel was not sure exactly what the man would say to her, especially since she wanted to leave the kingdom. "And we'll miss you as well. You've been here a while, haven't you? And you'd be dragging that Russo with you, wouldn't you?" The spawn of that other Russian.. how funny that the last Russo was finally leaving the kingdom. First was the girl, then the father, and now the son was leaving.

"Ah. That will come in handy. Don't take all the warriors away though. I still need mine." He gave a smirk at the thought of Noss, warrior as he was. That man was not going anywhere, not if Strel could help it. But his face sobered at the mention of war. "Hopefully it will end soon and there will be no need for us to play war. But, I don't know. I've taken in my mate's nephews and niece from the Tribe, so I may be wrong." The redhead bowed his head at the golden woman, thanking her. "We do need you. An exceptional warrior never goes amiss anywhere. Lord knows I am useless in that regard."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread