gray skies turn blue
[html]

If she wasn't shy and cautious enough, the male's question through her off course even more. 'Ummm...' she hummed quickly, her fingers intertwining with her sheer nerve. How was she supposed to answer this? She had told the trader she was a loner, but she couldn't figure out wheter to stay with her story or lie again. Which was better? More believable. A simple mistake could see her sent out of Salsola. She didn't have the same security netting as Salvia had, a mother who could influence the Boss. Although she was her Aunt through mateship, she still feared for the consequences of of a loose toungue.

She had to say something, and fast. The stranger would suspect a lie if she took her time searching for the answer. And she was short on ideas of where she could base her origin and current home. In the end she opted for the smae excuse she'd given the trader she obtained Keshi from. 'I'm, uh, a loner' she answered steadily, attempting to pull her head up and look at least a small percent confident in her answer. 'Myself and my horse travelled from...' as she got further intp her element she fiddled with the storyline. 'From over the mountain. I sometimes travel down here...' She laced her words with a smile as her words ended, confident she had done her work well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread