Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]

I somehow didn't see your post at all Alli! I'm ever so sorry! WC: 539

The sable female smiled at the younger girl as she spoke, nodding as she told her how long she had been alone. The sable female probably understood better than most that being alone could be a tough time, she herself had been alone for many many months, having been younger than this young girl when she had found herself alone, she had not chosen to be alone of course, but sometimes even a choice could be forced. Sometimes the only course of action was to leave a place, especially when the atmosphere there was poisonous. The sable female nodded.
"Ah yes, I understand the life of a loner, have you decided that joining a pack would be a better course of action then?" The sable Aedile replied, smiling at the younger girl, her tone understanding. The sable female stretched slightly, wincing at the pain of her injured arm, even though it was well supported in the sling it would still twinge and ache every now and again as she moved it, any small movement jarring the healing muscle and usually causing the ebony female to emit a hiss of pain from between her sharp teeth. This moment was no exception, she hissed slightly as she shifted her arm in the sling, the aching going deep into the muscle, it had a small tear in it and would take a long time to heal, the dark female just hoped that the pain would cease soon. As she heard a familiar voice in reply to her call she turned and smiled. Mati had called her grandmother for a start, this was something that warmed the sable female's heart, finally everything was falling back into place, she had Deuce as her mate again, the war was finally over and her family seemed to be warming to her, these were all things to be grateful for indeed.

Mati's presence did make her a little worried about the whereabouts of Anu, it was true that Mati had come to greet the last loner that Soran had greeted at the borders, because the grey pelted leader had been trapped in Aniwaya at the time. The sable Aedile hoped that the female was alright, she was concerned about her well being, after all many wolves had been wounded in the battles that made up the Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles stand against the Aniwayan menace. The dark female smiled though as she noticed her bronze granddaughter's smile, it was good to see her happy, when Cambria had been kidnapped Soran had feared that it might shatter her granddaughter's heart.
"Yes, Mati, another stray indeed. This is Nightkeeper, she is hoping to join our pack. She can pierce wolves and is a tattoo artist, she can also weld. Nightkeeper this is Mati, she is our pack's Praefectus, her mother is our pack's second in command, which means that she has the power to accept you in her absence." The dark female replied, gesturing between the pair with her good arm as she introduced them. She was glad that the younger girl seemed to have remembered to be submissive to Mati, it would help her chances if she was polite and submissive to the higher ranked wolves.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread