Don't come knocking at my door [Part 2]
3+ apologies for taking so long x.x

Gemma stiffened as a soft yipping noise came from outside, the fur around her neck and spine rose visibly and she growled. Go away! She didn't want company, not at this time, not that she knew who it was outside of her and Giuseppe's den, the scent coming in said it was a youngish female who badgered for her attention. But before she could say anything a small brown girl stepped into her den, she lurched forwards and grabbed hold of her son who was staring at the woman with his newly opened eyes. The pup squirmed as he was pressed against her chest, he wanted to play!

Fury filled her that she would just barge in without even asking or waiting for an answer, who did this girl think she was. Some of her anger turned to sluggish strains of curiosity as the earthen woman pressed herself against the wall and then shrunk down to her knees. Just who was she? The woman began to talk with broken and stuttering speech. As soon as the word 'Teo' left her mouth Gemma's ears were pulled back and she bared her teeth, so he had sent this child to try and apologise for him then, a poor attempt. The words that came forth made her heart ache, if he missed her so much then why had he pushed her away, why had he hurt her, she regarded this Tawny woman coldly,

"If Matteo truly missed me and thought me beautiful then why did he marry that disgusting wolf? Why did he push me aside, why was I left to rot here. After what he did to me he's lucky I didn't hurt him like he did to me." Despite her cold and harsh words the ivorny woman's voice was filled with longing and hurt.

Messages In This Thread