[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: Assumptions away!! Big Grin / WC:377

As he spun his tale the Luperci female wanted to reach out, touch his muzzle with her long fingers, hug him as she could not when she was a lupus. She did not dare, however, to act upon the actions she desired to perform. Instead she kept quiet as he spoke. She frowned as she heard about his misadventure, and then grew angry with his tormentors and their harshness. She wanted to jump into his telling and throttle his capturers, tear them a new one and then be the one to rescue him.

Deirdre’s ears twitched in agitation, “If I was there with you I would have gave them a piece of my mind for doing that to you.” She stated harshly, her tail swayed angrily behind her as it thumped the ground with each sway.

His story continued as he told her about his rescuer, about how this unknown Luperci helped him and then he told her of how he gathered his strength to return ‘home’. She smiled warmly and then spoke, “Have you decided when you’ll check up on your pack?” She asked hesitantly.

Then when the time came to reply to his ‘do what you wish’ statement, Deirdre smiled softly. “I think I may stay in this form for now…” She began, “it takes a while for me to shift between forms still.” She laughed softly as her long fingers reached up to tug at a long strand of mane. She had begun to twirl her hair in her fingers nervously. “It’s almost been four months since…” She hesitated, “since I’ve become-what I am now…”

She sighed, but then cheered up a little as Slade mention his shadow. “Are you being stalked?” She asked playfully, “by a crow?”

She giggled light heartily, “it sounds similar to me and Falcrin.” She motioned toward the hawk, “though I was doing the stalking.” She exhaled and brought her knees into herself, and then placed her arms on top of her knees and her muzzle upon them. “Though now that’s all changed…” She fell silent, “Slade…” She called his name softly, “you told me what happened to you willingly…but you-”

“You have yet to ask me why I am like this…” she offered the coyote a waned smile.

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread