Friendly Ambush -DND-
[html]

Words – 200+

Jaden watched patiently as the nomad pulled herself from her floral bed. He quickly realized the auburn wolf was quite fine with nothing wrong past a little shock and his irritation soon ensured. If not for her reasoning behind the attack Jaden may have been rather annoyed. But, as he stood there and bored a questioning gaze into her after his inquiry, X’yrin flattered him a bit.

It seemed like the two only knew each other shallowly. Having sparsely spent any time interacting warranted as much. Oddly though, Jaden found that he’d placed a lot of trust in the woman. Listening to her speak also warmed pleasant memories of their conversation and fist meeting. To say that he was excited to see her was appropriate after he realized what her seeking him out meant. I will live, exhaled the brute and sent with the breath nearly all of his irritation. The promise of possible sparing with the female lit his features and an almost hungry expectation that sat patiently behind his deep blue eyes. Truthfully, it’s my fault for paying so little attention. But perhaps you’ve come to do more than speak this morning? The shishen completely forgot his previous plans for the early hours as he crouched low on his front paws in a universally playful wolfish gesture. The rising sun played shadows across his dark figure and was only interrupted by his lashing shaggy tail. A sharp grin that sprawled across his muzzle also suggested a slightly mischievous intent. You’ll have to be much faster andstay on your feet, he pounced toward her lightly, aiming his forepaws for her shoulders once more. to have any chance against me!

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread