Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]
That's fine Alli, shall continue on with everything then Smile And welcome to Crimson Dreams Nightkeeper! Big Grin

The sable grandmother listened as the girl began to explain, saying that she wanted the chance to be useful, she nodded her dark head as the girl spoke, it made perfect sense to the Aedile that the girl would want to find something that would make her feel useful. That was why Soran had come back here and joined her old pack after all, partially it was because she wanted to be close to her grandchildren and her former home, but also it was because in the pack that she had last been in she had felt useless, an extra that came along with the leader; she had never had a clearly set out role, she had been more of an honorary member than anything else, being here gave the older female a sense of purpose once more. It was good to be home, among friends and family, being a member of a pack again, feeling that what she was doing was helpful and useful to someone.
"I understand that as well Nightkeeper, it is nice to feel needed, to feel that what you are doing is helping someone, making things a little easier for someone else. If that is your view then I am sure that our pack would be happy to have you, we all have to pull together, now more than ever." The dark female replied as she looked down at the younger girl. The girl spoke of masking her emotions, the dark female knew about that as well, most of the wolves in the lands wore masks, hid their emotions. Many, many wolves in these lands had practiced it themselves recently, replying to the question of how they were with an "I'm fine" and a smile, none of them had been fine really, they had all been fraught with worry, it had been a terrible time.

The dark pelted Aedile smiled as her bronze granddaughter spoke to Nightkeeper, welcoming her to the pack, the comment that she had made about everyone needing to work together did not miss Soran, she smiled at the bronze girl, knowing that she had meant that Nightkeeper would have to be ready to work a little as well. The dark female smiled though as the girl was welcomed into the pack.
"Welcome to the pack Nightkeeper," Soran added, smiling and giving a small wave goodbye as Mati left. She turned back to the dark pelted girl.
"Well, would you like a tour of the lands then?" She asked, offering the female a chance to have a proper look around the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 430
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread