Be Not Fearful
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 438 Words

The party was coming to life before her eyes, swirls of color and firelight danced gaily to the rhythm of excited chatter. Its burning radiance brought a smile to the Nomad's face as she peered with heavy gaze into it. Her senses were swimming in the sea of alcohol. She knew there was meat by scent and her nuisance of an owl companion hovering around by sound, but couldn't follow either trail to its origin. Though, she tried in vain, gradually picking herself up from the warm ground, nearly tripping over an elderly female. Her scent was strong with nature coupled with the allure of Ichika. "Sorry! Sorry!" The she-wolf bid to the grey female before saunter away toward what she hoped was meat, leaving an elated Kiara in high spirits with wine.

Each step was a trial as if the silly woman were learning to walk again. She about gave up on the attempt all together and sought the comfort of four legs. But that would have been admitting defeat to the ground now alive and churning with a mind of its own. The warrior would prevail and slice herself a portion of meat to subdue her sudden hunger.

And what luck that familiarity would be found on her perilous venture. Curls of obsidian and red caught her swimming eyes lit by the vibrant fire-light. Her tail wagged with mirth, excitable feet finding some semblance of stability as she darted toward her kindred spirit. The quest for meat utterly forgotten. "Jaden!" She called to him, dropping the usual formality from his name. To use it now in the midst of celebration seemed absurd... if not an insult to the relaxed air this celebration entailed. She had no bottle to offer him, nor did she feel she could withstand the journey to fetch another. Yet greeting him somehow felt more important than favoring the Nomad's tradition of trade. Wouldn't company be enough to suffice? It made sense in her muddled head at least.

Smiling, she gestured with a large hand to the fire lit festivities, more so flopping than waving as she had intended. "Happy Samhain to you, Shishen," she laughed giddily like a fool. "I don't know what it means, but it seems very fun don't you think?" She was drawn in closer by the comfort felt from his presence. Her previously gestural paw came to rest around the neck of the bottle still in the male's possession. Her brandy soaked eyes lifted his gaze whilst her smile lessened to a softer glow. "You know... I was worried you wouldn't come. I'm glad you did."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread