It Wilted to the Owl's Cry
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: Shall we fade to black and assume Shiloh was lead to a healer?

The trauma this would cause down the line... X'yrin felt like such a fool for her behavior. It was all she could do not to break down and plead for forgiveness then and there, but surprisingly now composure decided to rear its head. Reclaiming some semblance of calm, X'yrin was able to register what needed to be done. Without a doubt, the girl would need a healer; her own words confirming this as she fell into the Nomad for support. X'yrin looked to Kiara, noting her concern for the both of them. "I'm alright," she assured her with a subtle pat of her tail.

However the small party did not appear to be alright on more than the surface. A sudden change in her demeanor warranted a shock from the russet woman. Had she hit her head in the fall? She really did need a healer at this rate! Oh what had this oaf of a warrior done to this innocent girl?! "Shiloh I am so sorry! Kiara, I will take her, but would you please come with us?" Who knows what else could happen? The day had started so pleasantly and transgressed to this before noon even rose. With the day not even over, there was plenty more that could go wrong.

Carefully, she attempted to slip an arm under the girl's legs and braced her other arm against her back to hoist her up. Provided there wasn't any fuss on part of the injured, she would take the girl were she needed to go.

[End ?]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread