Riches and Wonders
[html]

Yay happiness! lol

Rendall's heart swelled this joy. She was so very happy to be celebrating her mateship to Noah with the happy soon-to-be parents. Ren embraced Temo first, giving him a happy look and her congratulations "I'm so very happy for you both! You two are sure to be great parents!". Then moving to Jace, the woman couldn't stop herself from rubbing the big belly gently before embracing her too in a loving hug. The blue-hued woman couldnt help but think about the family she would share with Noah one day. She looked over at her mate with a look that said it all but quickly turned away, nervous about rushing things.

As she moved to Noah's side Nayru presented her gifts to them. Rendall was happy to recognize the wine, but knew she would be the only one to sip on it. She snuggled close to Noah and winked at him before licking his cheek. She however, couldn't stop herself from adoring the charms. "These are lovely Nayru thank you for your wonderful gift! And the church looks absolutely wonderful." Ren looked about the colorful chapel before having her thoughts interupted by the sound of their hippy leader entering the happy place.

Ren couldn't help but giggle a little, she found his way of talking very strange and funny though it had a sense of calmness to it. The Kenpo happily accepted his embrace before allowing him to move on and speak again. She nodded happily before replying to him. "We are happy to have you here Razekiel." She smiled and let the others speak for themselves as she snuggled close to Noah and whispered in his ear "Are you as excited as I am?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread