Crossing paths
OOc: Finally have time to reply...

Drizzt's lavender eyes twinkled when he heard the woman was scouting the area. His own role for now was to scout around and map out what he could, though he doubted she was here to do the same. He watched the horse carefully, remembering when he had last been on the wrong end of one of the beasts. His hand twitched reflexively at the memory and he scooted back a step. Coughing, he bowed slightly to cover the step. "I find that an odd coincidence, as I was doing the same, though I am supposed to stick to the coast line." The Russian idly shuffled his feet as he watched the beast of burden. "Your horse... Rem? He is not an aggressive creature, I hope? I have not had much luck with them in the past..." He said wearily. He was not afraid of horses, but he knew well enough to respect their power.

The man knew he should focus on discovering the females reason for scouting, though her weapons and creature held his immediate attention. The horse seemed to be staring straight at his heart and the man pulled his cloak tight around him, ignoring the temperature, his eyes going stony at the thought. His heart was the one part of him Malice had never controlled, and never would. His deep lavender eyes staring right back at the horses, the male wondered what passed through Rem's mind.

Messages In This Thread