New Day [Celebration Thread!]
[html]

Sky can't resist. :3

Even though she knew she should've been resting, Sky couldn't have resisted the call for anything. She'd missed the celebrations d'Arte was famous for and she'd missed Skye, like a best friend, even more. So she slowly made her way to where she'd heard the howl, keeping an easy pace so her sore legs wouldn't protest much.

When she arrived, she found one of the new-to-her members, Rory, and Sky already conversing. Grinning that classic grin of hers, she sang out a little hello. "Oh, graceful morning, my sister and brother~" She laughed at the end of her tiny tune and then looked down at the pups they had with them; Was that really little fluffball Robert!? He'd grown so big!

"Happy Anniversary, Skye." She mused happily. And you too, Rory. I'm glad I could make it." Oh Sky, stop being so dramatic.

<style type="text/css">
.skyboom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f36971; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7e7862 1px 1px 1px;}
.skyboom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skyboom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyboom {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/mhahzl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #7e7862; padding: 460px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f5158; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread