Justice. [J]
[html]
OOC: Daddy be onto you so it's cool Wink / +300

He caught Fia’s scent before he turned, catching the happy gaze she held for this stranger. The wolf didn’t linger as he was performing a duty but as he turned to see that the male too seemed pleased to see his little girl he had to fight his instincts. How did he know his daughter? What were his intentions? Jazper was not stupid, he knew very well about young love. He had once been their age, in love with a coyote at that. Thinking over the memory the Knight found his defensive instincts recoil, his adoptive parents had hated Garnet the moment they saw her. Fia was a smart girl, an adult and he couldn’t dictate her life.

The curly male spoke up again, and what he said the alpha could hardly believe. So Gunnar intended to join to be near Fia? It admittedly was tempting to turn the boy away at the mere thought of his youngest daughter growing up, however he seemed to have cheered up the girl and he much preferred her happy to the moping mess they had both been the past week. Fighting back a chuckle the giant of a male smiled instead, “I would certainly hope I was worthy of my own daughter’s loyalty.” In full rights he had earned it. “But let me tell you Gunnar, so you understand, I expect everyone in this pack to be loyal to not only me but to everyone else. I will not stand for those unwilling to work nor those who cause trouble for other members.”

It was clear that he was a man willing to work himself. The scars across his chest and forearm proved he was a fighter and his rough hands that he had spent his life hunting and patrolling for a leader himself. There was an expectation that the young man needed to understand very clearly. He would not allow him into the pack simply to woo his daughter.

<style type="text/css">
.CDCjazz b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCjazz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.CDCjazz {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YS7OR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.CDCjazz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.CDCjazz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread