Don't come knocking at my door [Part 2]
OOC: holy shit i'm so sorry, been so looong. xD +3

The fury radiating off of the beautiful white canine was so intimidating. Tawny just kept shrinking further into herself, hoping to all that was holy that the fury didn’t turn into physical violence. Her body was still in too much pain from the attacks to go through any more of it.... However, when Gemma began saying things about Matteo, her little snippy side showed up. There was no room in this conversation for saying bad things about her Angel, only getting him to stop being so sad. Her head snapped up and she narrowed her dark blue eyes at the mother, lips lifting in a tiny show of aggression.
Despite Tawny not knowing anything about what went on between Gemma and Teo, she was sure that the white furred woman was exaggerating and making drama. Before she’d even been able to say anything about that, the woman went on to call Alaki a ‘disgusting wolf’. That just made everything worse. Slowly pushing herself up, her body still in a mostly submissive posture, just defensive, she glared. Aki not ‘gusting! I am wolf, too. D…d-dogs and c-coys are ‘g-gusting![/b ]Her words were a soft yell, almost a sobbed out statement. As she spoke of dogs and coyotes, her hands rested over the still fresh wounds on her stomach and chest.
The only wolves that had ever hurt her had been her parents, and now these…the dog and the coyote who tried to rape and eat her, but initially left her terrified and broken. There was no hate for coyotes and dogs in her mind, just those two who did the acts. Her statement was just a generalization in the heat of the moment. [b]Teo loves Aki, and you. Y-you…are l-lucky to have love.
The fight in her eyes left with those last words and she sank down against the wall again, staring at the floor and feeling horrible.

Messages In This Thread