Don't come knocking at my door [Part 2]
Big Grin tadaa surprise posting

The snappy words of the brown one only served to increase her anger and her own voice cracked at the air like a whip, she stood from her bed with her son still clutched protectively, the little boy still wriggling for all he was worth to play with the new woman,

"I don't give two fucks what species you are, you come into my home and proceed to tell me that I should become friends with Matteo again because he's 'sad' and that he 'loves me'. If he loved me then he would not be with Alaki." The name Alaki was hissed poisonously, but her words about her thinking coyotes and dogs were disgusting made her throw her head back and laugh, "I've got news for you Tawny, that what you think is disgusting? Coyotes and Dogs, well Matteo is both of them, so you better sort out who you hang around with if you're going to make statements like that." She eyed the girl distastefully, it wasn't exactly hard to see that Matteo was at least part coyote. Was Tawny stupid or something? Or was Matteo that good a liar, she knew it wasn't the latter, that guy couldn't lie to save his life. Those ending words struck her though and she took a step forwards,

"Lucky to have love? No body has ever loved me and I wish I had never met Matteo, my life would have been so much better without him in it. Get out of my home NOW!"

Messages In This Thread