[M]It Grew toward the Wild
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc:

Above circled her companion owl, riding the currents of his own wing beats. He was carefree, not at all like the prowling restless beast under his protective gaze. He watched as she set herself into a pace, trudging the line between responsibility and freedom with heavy steps.

Her desire continued to eat at her. A taste; that was all she had received and now she wanted the whole of it, to prolong her stay within the wild and unknown til she had her fill. It felt selfish, the desires of a child having what was not good for them. But the rewards of the sinful were always so much better... even if for a moment.

Thunderous steps that were not her own forced the Nomads gaze from the ground to around her. A growing agitation fueled by relentless longing set the female on edge, the nape of her neck and tail bristling to fine points on end as wary crept into her pulsing veins. She turned from the borders of Ichika to the wild leading into the Mountains and met the long face of what made such heavy sounds. A temper lurked beneath this impressive steed. She needn't see it in its eyes, but she could smell it, as plainly as she could smell the musk of its rider. Masculinity personified without so much as an ounce of subtly. She felt her heart quicken with each breath she took of power... pure and unbridled. So much of it reminded her of her Shepard and it about brought her to her knees in disbelief. She could not control the smile as it crept to her muzzle, delicately parting her maw with moisten tongue wet her lips. He uttered a strange word and all she could do was smile in response, not yet able to control herself enough to speak.

It was simply too good to be true.

"You..." she breathed at last. Her ears twitched as if hearing her own voice for the first time. Carefully her gaze drifted from male to steed, admiring the the terrifying union of power and control. "You are the first I have seen ride this animal," she gestured with a dip of her muzzle to the horse. Slowly she lifted her eyes to the frigid hues of its master. "I cant imagine it was easy to break."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread