M - Diamond in the Rough
[html]
OOC / +272

She seemed to enjoy his compliment and he knew he was getting closer to claiming her. He held onto her hand gently when she gave it to him, and he watched with barely concealed lust as she pushed the wispy strands of hair from her eyes. She asked him where he had come from, idle chat he would have to push through to get to where he wanted to be, but some obstacles were worth it.

He ran a clawed hand through his crimson stained mane and continued to smile at her, trying to look as innocent and sincere as possible, I have just come to Inferni from the North. I have come a long way to be here among the coyotes of this great pack. But, truth be told, since arriving I have been quite lonely. He’d go with the lonely story, this one always melted women’s heart. He drooped his ears slightly and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, looking truly pathetic. Hopefully she would respond to this the way he intended.

He let go of her hand and continued the charade, turning from her to look at the sea forlornly, It is lovely today, and the emptiness of my room compelled me to explore the territory, and I am glad I did, for you are perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever met. He put a hand on his chest and looked at her softly, umber eyes glistening, Valkyrie… you look cold. He put just a bit of concern on his features. He hoped that she would get the hint and allow him to warm her up.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color:# f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread