A bored afternoon
[html]

Sorry for the wait…my computer went Halo on me >.< And of course the one rental computer I got from the shop had Linux on it and I don’t have time to learn that…I WANT MY SHITTY WINDOWS WITH ALL ITS FAULTS!!! Sorry >>;

The male looked at the other, studied him. This was clearly a warrior, his many scars told the story of many battles and fights. How many of them had ended in victory? Forfeat? Defeat? Des shook his head a little, like as if he had an itch behind his ear or something. He didn’t bear any significant scars, nothing that stood out at all. His pelt was perfectly black, an when the light hit it, it shone as a blue aura around him making his eyes piercing red. In contrast, his chest was greyly white, stretching all the way down to his crotch, like an arrow.

He hadn’t gotten to know any of his pack members yet, there had been a pack meeting a couple of days ago, but he hadn’t talked to anyone since, he had just kept to himself. The dark male was a loner, and though he was very fond of the females, he didn’t seek them out. He was too handsome for that, he was the catch, not the other way around.

His ears flickered when the other mentioned the burning of the old land, it was the smell of that that had drawn him here in the first place. He remembered passing through what once must have been a flourishing land. On the ground the victims of the vicious fire had laid scattered around. Not the most pleasant sight.

The leaders of my pack is a female by the name of Cercelee and a male, Haku. At least he knew his alphas names. Other than that I only know a female by the name of Mew… she was the one who had accepted him. That reminded him, he hadn’t had his fun with that one yet. He smirked. Do you know any of them?.

I don’t really know my pack yet, we had pack meeting a couple of days ago, seems we’re at war with the coyote pack Inferni, do you know anything about that war? He looked straight at the other male, almost penetrating him with his bloody eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread