Another Day, Another Ichikan
[html]

Ren smiled, happy she didn't make the male angry by her carelessness. She quickly shifted into her optime form, nodding as she listened to his reasoning. As she rid herself of her cloak, allowing her full black and blue self to be seen, she turned curiously to the male. Aparently, Nayru had been spreading the word. She smiled and folded her cloak. "Oh you have, have you." She chuckled at her teasing and faced the male. She blushed alittle at the mention of her mateship to Noah. "Thank you, we're very happy, I can only hope that every wolf finds someone like he is to me." She dusted her legs off alittle and sat in the sun, welcoming the warm rays.

As such, her fur's highlights shown brightly, showing a brilliant blue rather than a black. She relaxed, knowing now that the rest of the patrol was clear, especially with the large male guarding it. "Namaste, I'm Rendall. It's such a pleasure to meet you!" She showed her enthusiasm by wagging her tail lightly and returning the bow that the male gave to her. She stretched her aching leg and wrapped the scarf that was around her neck around it so that she could hide the angry scar that claimed it. The cold had been giving her leg a fit but if she kept up with stretching it she would be able to work well with it come winter.

The kenpo smiled at the males thanks and nodded happily, making her black locks that fell all the way down to her tail shake and bounce. "Oh no problem! It was nice to get out of the house." And indeed it was. She liked meeting new people, and ever since her and Noah mated her depression left her, allowing her to feel better in general. The male asked if everything was alright and the woman nodded in return. "Nope everything is as it should be, peaceful." She was happy to report it, the Ichikans were a rather peaceful pack, not that they weren't ready should something happen, thats why they had wolves like Rendall and Jaden. Still she didn't like the idea of someone trying to do anything to her family.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread