[M] Battered, beaten, but not broken.
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Kostya stifled a sigh of relief when the conversation seemed to be steering away fromexactly how he had found himself in his current situation and focused on the conversation, Love ta' find? I'd stay tha' hell away from any pack or tribe or whatever crazy enough ta' go pissin' off bears on purpose. Kostya snorted, ignoring the hypocrisy in his statement to express his shock at hearing how terra apparently obtained her food, Ya' steal food from bears?! Don' know whether ta' call ya' crazy or bow down ta' yer' awesomeness. Kostya teased, lowering his tail and head in mock submission for a moment before returning to a normal stance and laughing.

Still, ya mind offering a few tips? This is the second time tha' pesky blighters caugh' me a few blows, though ah' guess not being starved or drunk wouldn' help mah' chances. The words were said with self-deprecating humour but just after Kostya said them he cursed silently, realising that he'd just steered the conversation back into the territory he had previously tried to steer it out of. Mentally berating himself Kostya sat back and hoped that Terra didn’t notice.

<style type="text/css">
.kosty b {font-weight:bold; color:#48577c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293a63; }
.kosty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kosty {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#030712; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P0xYw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#434a5e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kosty p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kosty p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread