Justice. [J]
Sure! I don't mind :3

The little fae giggled as they walked. She turned to him, ice blue eyes surprised. "So...you do like me as much as I like you!" Fia barked in excitement, a huge grin on her face. Her tail was now just a white blur, moving a mile a second. The girl grinned, another silky and smooth laugh coming from her muzzle. "My father would never hurt you. If he did, he' hurt me more then if I lost a paw..." She stated honestly, seriously meaning it. Fia loved Gunnar deeply, with every part of her heart. She had fallen for him, and him her she hoped. The girl's eyes sparkled and shone with such happiness, such love for the male she was afraid that she'd go blind. The she-wolf looked into his eyes a moment more before dropping her gaze to look about her. She wondered if he had seen the emotions, but then again....why should she care if he did or not? He was going to find out sooner or later right? Lifting her gaze up to his, she smiled and laughed again. "Your no brat, and anyways I'd help if you where sick" The girl said, speaking honestly.

Fia wouldn't just leave him to be sick and be in misery! She was a kind soul, of course she'd help him. She barked softly and bumped him back again playfully, swatting him slightly with her tail and laughing. He had brought out the joyful side of Fia, wrapping and filling the hours with laughter and smiles. The black-marked girl could not remember the last time she had laughed and smiled this much! The Knight trusted him deeply, seeing that he wasn't just a scarred, sad and afraid lonely wolf. That he was a loving, caring, affectionate softie that the white-furred girl adored so much.

Messages In This Thread