whisper in the wind
[html]

Word Count → 322

Kiara was happy to see Shiloh again and was glad to hear that no permanent injury had been done to the small wolf. Kiara remembered the unfortunate accident that X'yrin and Shiloh had been in and was worried about both of them. X'yrin came out with barely a scratch, but poor Shiloh had injured her ankle and was unable to walk. Kiara gave a happy whine as Shiloh stroked her her cheek and turned her head to stare at the previously injured ankle. The ankle seemed to have healed and was not bothering Shiloh. "I was looking for you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I forgot to ask you at the festival, or at least I think I did. Truth be told, I don't really remember much about last night. I wonder what is wrong with me?"

Kiara really liked Shiloh. Although Shiloh was injured and her behavior was curious, Shiloh was one of the first wolves Kiara had met in the Ichika pack and was happy to have a new friend. The young wolf still had pangs of homesickness, so any company she could find made her happy. In all her excitement Kiara had failed to notice the grey wolf's new outfit and seeing Shiloh dressed in clothes shocked Kiara a little bit. The arctic wolf still found it odd that the wolves in Nova Scotia dressed themselves and wore feathers or trinkets. Kiara bent forward a little to inspect Shiloh's new clothes. "I like your...um...cloth. Is that what its called?" As the snow wolf pondered Shiloh's clothes, a small cross around the grey wolf's neck caught her eyes. " That metal, it's pretty. As a pup, my sister would often travel to old human dwellings and collect shiny things like that. Speaking of puppies, I heard one of the females in the pack is going to have her puppies soon. I can't wait, I love children."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread