Games and Tails
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth looked at the girl to her she prolly looked like a disaster. But The red vixen had to admit she only felt pain she still was happy with who she was she had killed an Aniwayian she had come back alive and she would get to stend that time with her family. Her looks didn't really matter right now.

"Pain, the only thing that hurts is my arm, I could care less about the rest." Really there was nothing more to say getting onto the ground and back up would be a pain. Her tail slowly swayed as she looked around then moved closer to the girl. At least she wasn't at home bored. "Mmm Liam yes he's my younger brother." She said looking at her. Poor girl met Liam first he was so sweet and kind. deep down Amaranth could be quite mean.

Amaranth crossed her legs and sat down allowing her tail to cross her lap. The girl never answered her question but that was most likely due to her not needing help or not knowning quite what Amranth meant.

<style>
.marie-txt2 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt2 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sX0Kv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.marie-txt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt2 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt2 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread