whisper in the wind
Lool Jace be really grumpy XD and no worries Big Grin Was just letting you know. omfg why is jace being such a cow.
3+

A small frown appeared on her face when the scarred grey wolf shifted herself into her lupus form. Now really, there had been no need for that. For once Jace wasn't inclined to be understanding or even very kind which was unlike the multicolored hybrid. A hand found a curvy hip and she rested her weight onto her right leg, her knives had been re-sheathed and the sheathes tied back around her thighs, now that she had nothing to fear from suddenly going into labor and hurting herself with them. The arctic woman's brown hair had been cut shorter in preparation for the birth and now her braids hung about her face instead of down her back. She was asked her name which she replied to with ease,

"My name is Jace. Jace Wolfe. I am the Yakuso of the pack. I lead the element class." Her business voice was on, the one she used when she wanted no nonsense from anyone. An eyebrow rose as the white one simply blurted out a rather inappropriate question but she refrained from taking her to task for it. She recalled seeing her at the samhain festival as well, if Jace remembered correctly she wasn't a luperci. Not that it bothered Jace, just an observational thing, she smelled like Roran had done. Roran.. what had happened to her adopted son. Her eyes settled on the cowering Shiloh, in particular the scars on her hands and she only just resisted the urge to roll her eyes,

"Please, shift back and put your clothes on. You don't have to suffer from me." Her attention then turned to Kiara,

"Yes i've delivered my pups. Four in all, three girls and one boy. I'm not letting anybody see them yet but their father but in future when they are a bit older, you are welcome to drop by and see them if you wish."

Messages In This Thread