Medic Please
Cleaning would be difficult for her to help with in her lupine form. Terra was tempted right then and there to shift whatever the consequences were, but she'd lived alone long enough to think of her own health first. Liam was still worried about what she'd told him, even though he was trying to hide it. She could see it in the sudden shift of his eyes and the way he seemed to snap back to what was happening. You really shouldn't worry. They enjoyed their little hunt. That's payment enough. Not to mention they destroyed more skulls than I did. Terra chuckled at the thought. At the time she had been terrified that her short life was about to end, but seeing the destroyed border was enough to send her into good spirits. They'd fussed about four or five skulls, then went and destroyed at least twenty on their own chasing her!

Besides, they're coyotes, or at least they think they are. If that means anything to them, they'll leave me alone. Terra hadn't wanted to worry Liam, so she tried her best to cheer him up. Grabbing the cloth she carefully placed it in the water. If it worked like fur, that would allow it to wash away the blood. For the floor though, she had no idea. Terra knew that leaving blood in the den would attract enemies, but she had never stayed in one place long enough to know what to do with it. What should I do?

Messages In This Thread