Medic Please
[html]

ooc: (312 words)

The brown-pelted Catori wolf shrugged, taking the remaining gauze in his right hand and inspecting it, although his mind was elsewhere, thoughts straying further from the Catori residence and up north to the foreign pack of coyotes and coyote hybrids. “I hope your right because no one wants a repeat of what's been happening with AniWaya these last couple months.” Liam finally said in all seriousness, giving Terra a cool, warning look before he straightened up from his crouching position and walked over to his makeshift work place. “Why did you go there in first place, anyway?” he asked, more out of curiosity than anything else. Liam himself had never traveled further north than Halifax, which really wasn't all that far from here. He'd met someone from Anathema a while back and had learned a bit about the packs up north – the conversation had steered to Inferni for a while – but otherwise his knowledge of the north was very limited.

Liam's padded feet made a soft sound against the wooden floor of the house as he returned to the spot where he had healed Terra, the gauze left behind near his suture dummy. He looked at the small pool of blood and then at Terra as she asked him what to do. “I have a cleaner cloth you can use –” he began, but then as he eyed Terra, he thought about how awkward it may be for her to handle the cloth in her Lupus form. “On second thought; if you're hungry you can always help yourself to the meat that's in the kitchen. It's not cooked and was supposed to be used as a practice dummy but feel free to feast on it anyway.” he said. “I'll take care of the mess.” he added in a 'don't worry about it' kind of tone.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread