Medic Please
[html]

ooc: Brought the pups in since I think we were running out of things to say. =p (481 words)

Liam hadn't meant in any way to hurt her, far from it. To be honest he wasn't really thinking that his words could have hurt her – he had merely told her she didn't have to clean up.

After Liam finished cleaning the floor, he went and put a little order on the two tables he'd occupied earlier. He put the medical supplies back into his beaten rucksack and swiped the area with the padded palm of his furry hand. It was only after all of this that he turned to Terra again; the female was cleaning the area around her wound to remove the blood that had matted her fur. “Thanks.” he told her as she handed him the rest of the food. He hadn't really realized just how famished he'd gotten. “For raw meat that's one-day old, this isn't bad.” he chuckled as he bit down into the cool animal flesh, licking his lips.

Liam couldn't help but chuckle at her question. He smirked before replying. “I actually have no idea.” he said honestly. It wasn't much of a surprise though, considering he'd been born in the middle of the cold season and his earliest memories did not include the cold wind and fluffy white crystals on the frozen ground. He did remember a few things about his earliest days – like flashes of his mother or certain smells here and there, but not winter in general and certainly not what others did during that time. “It's going to be my first winter this year – I was born in late December last year.” he told Terra. But if she meant what they did to prepare for winter, then Liam could perhaps help her out a little more. “We'll probably end up hunting loads more this next month so that we have enough food for winter... Maybe make sure our homes are warm enough... collect fire wood...” he drifted off, running out of things to say. He was as new as Terra to this whole winter at Cour des Miracles situation.

To be honest, Liam kind of liked the fact that his siblings had been born in September – it meant they would remember the season. Although for them, summer would be the season where everything was new and exciting. As if on queue, the three little things sprinted into the house, Lottie in the lead, her two brothers following after her. “Liaaaaam!” Lottie whined but then paused in surprise when her eyes landed on Terra. “Who's that?!” Lottie and Skoll said in unison. Hati remained a pace back, observing from behind his two litter-mates.

Liam smiled at the three little ones. “That's my friend Terra – Terra, this is my sister Lottie and my two brothers Skoll and Hati.” he introduced, pointing to each of them as he named them.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread