I just really don't get it
[html]

Whoa whoa whoa now. That's basically her thoughts XD

Saxif shifted awkwardly as the steely gazes met her amber eyes of confusion. She had moved too quickly with her conversation but she was always uncomfortable when talking to women so it was no surprise to her. The pale blonde’s eyes shifted toward Io a slight guilt fell over the female wishing she had not known the truth between her friend and the coydog. But she had and it was clear in the huntress’s eyes that she had. The broken girl quickly looked back to Aeron attempting to answer her question. I was merely told of your arrangement, nothing more. I think it’s great. I myself was in a relationship with a female and though I highly doubt I’ll ever have kids. She chuckled at the ludicrous thought as she spoke but quickly caught herself clearing her throat halting its action. She lowered her eyes wondering if she had offended them.

Forgive me. What I meant to say was if she wanted a family… She realized her words as her mind was momentarily lost in the past. A lump rose in her throat at the thought of a time when she had been happy with the scarred girl. Uh… Such an arrangement would have been welcomed. Her brow furrowed as she felt the desire to cry but she fought it and would not show weakness not to them. There was only one person who knew her in such vulnerability and he was the father of their children. She gathered her composure and set a soft smile hoping to recover the conversation into a more sensible one. I guess congratulations are in order. I wish you all the best for yourselves and your pups. When are they meant to grace this world with their adorableness? She forced a smile hoping the mood had been lightened.

word count → 300+ ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread