A dream is a wish your heart makes
[html]
Out of Character

Snicker snicker....he'll know them better eventually.

In Character

Ren eased herself at the look of Jace coming in for a rescue. As the passionate shewolf locked eyes with the male, Ren couldn't help but admire the couragous young mother for her leaving her pups so early to see to the pack. She almost felt bad for the poor loner, being under the wrath of the new mommy. She would tear him apart and not think twice, especially right now. However, she bowed her head a little at the aknowledgement of the higher ranking wolf and set to inform her on what had happened.

"It seems Shiloh came accross a deceased family. From the smell of it I'd say they've been dead for a while. The only one who has survived is the infant in her arms but we need to get them out of this weather and into shelter where Kiara and I can better tend to the child's needs. This male, His name is Aleo, has seemingly found himself here at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel he is innocent enough." Ren calmed her cold gaze when Shiloh tapped her. And nodded formaly again to Jace, thanking her for her intervention. Though Rendall felt a big need to nag her back to her pups she held her tongue. She would have done the same.

Rendall turned back to the male. Shaking her head when the male began to panic. Though she knew Jace was here she still felt the urge to tell the male he did nothing wrong. "Perhaps we will meet on less stressful terms in the future. However, for now go and find yourself a safe place to stay. I 'm sure the storm isn't finished yet and I would hate to see another life lost to it." She didn't know what else to say to the male, but time was up and Rendall had to get the child and the two new mother's back home before more came charging out. Resting her hand upon Jace's shoulder, and gave the female an admiring look before turning and quickly followed Shiloh back to her home.

She knew that her and Noah's home was not far from here, and if she felt she could make it, she would run and retrieve cloaks for everyone. Until then she waited until they woulc cross back into pack lands before making any decisions. She wrapped her arms around the female Shiloh and comforted her. "Just keep her close to you, she's a strong little one, If we can get her warm and dry and food in her tummy I'm sure she'll be ok.'Rendall feverently hoped so anyways.

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread