The paths have been crossed
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... arstab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: rawr, I believe it's been a long long long time since you and I had a thread :o +5
I go around a time or two
just to waste my time with you

Baaaaaa the beast had baaed at it's master, a question of where Mars was going if he knew low speech, but he was too humanistic to know what the stupid animal wanted from him. Today he had taken only his son out, for the boy had been growing up, almost 5 months now, and he was going to go teach him about some things, including some things on the guitar, and maybe how to shift. For this reason he had reverted back to his secui form, where his tail curled over his back like his heritage had him doing for as long as he could remember. His white painted guitar had been hugging his back, him making sure that it did not fall over when he walked because of his uneven back. His son was following beside the male, the two walking in some silence because of the fact that Amon was unsure of if this was actually his father, or if it had been one of the other personalities that he had observed. Amon had been gathering information on his father since the two had met and Amon was the one who noticed the changes in the male, like their mother had noticed. Amon also had been hearing his father having arguments with himself, or with another person it seemed because there would be two different voices coming from his father. It was strange to the boy, and though he had not asked anyone about it, the moment he found out for sure that his father in insane, he would definitely ask what was going on.

Dad?the child asked the older male, his head cocking at the male whom was much taller than him. Yes, Amon? Mars responded to his son. What am I gonna look like when I shift? the boy asked his father, curious of the way he would look. I would assume that you'd look a bit like me, Amon. Maybe with longer hair or something though since I cut mine a lot. he spoke to his child, tilting his head back at the child as the boy wagged his curled tail. I hope I get to shift today, I dunno if I could wait another month to shift. I wanna be able to play the guitar like you, daddy. the boy spoke, excitement tracing his voice which made the older male chuckle at the child. Ya' know that it's gonna be hard to do at first right? You are gonna have to work really hard on learning to play, you know? he asked the child, a smile still on Mars' lips as he talked to his son. O'course I'll work hard! Amon responded before the boy stopped walking, and cocked his head at the sight he was seeing. What's that thing? Amon asked, pointing a paw at the llama that would be standing outside of a bookstore, a younger woman walking in.

Mars cocked his head along with his son. That's a Llama son. It's been some time since I've seen one of those. I've never seen that girl before either. he spoke to his son and then he continued to walk, and then he let out a barking sound from his maw, calling out to the woman. It was rare to see someone actually out in Piccolo Village, so Mars was curious as to whom this woman was. The sheep that had been following behind them had baaed again to them, and Amon looked back at the ram and yipped at him.

Mars Speaks Amon Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread