diminuendo
[html]

+400 What's a code and how do I get one?! No, really I'm awful at coding :/ AND POSTING IN THE RIGHT ACCOUNT. This is like my failthread.

As opposed to working with the wounded and so facing relentlessly the harder aspects of life, a little simple foraging work would certainly be a rest. There was no pressure, here, a few seeds lost would make absolutely no difference overall. There was something odd but appealing about the sight of a towering young man plucking dead flowerheads. She approved of his willingness and enthusiasm, in spite of everything he was such an upbeat person. Caspa wouldn't have known how to be upbeat to save her life.

Matter-of-factly she continued extracting seeds, also taking time to pull off a few vitamin-laden rosehips for a separate pillowcase, and scratch the taller weed varieties into the soil. Her satin-white legs and hands were coated in dirt after a short time, and she was glad of her tight plaits stopping her hair joining in the fun - it always took an age to get mud out of the long tresses. She was quiet as she listened to Liam, only acknowledging his presence when he asked a direct question. There was a pause as she ran her mind back over the last few days. "Scavenging, a little, at the reserve with the big fence: the prey love to trap themselves there. Also cleaning and hanging the carcasses." She was highly practiced at butchery. It was one of the first things she'd learned to do, and came in handy when it came to storing food for winter. "Apart from that, I patrol and practice throwing." You could call her various expeditions patrolling, right? She did make a point of detouring around the borders as much as possible. "How are the others healing?" She knew they were getting good care, but many wounds that needed stitching back together was always a nasty prospect and the risks of infection high.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread