words without a rhyme
[html]
<3

Though she did not want to admit that it was getting colder, Artemis knew winter would be on its way soon enough. It would be her second winter, though if she wanted to get technical, it would be her first full winter. Hopefully, anyway. Artemis did not want to have anything happen to make her be unable to see the snow as it fell, preferably not as heavily as last year. The girl was finally looking stronger, now. It had taken many months, but she was finally putting on weight and toning muscle again, no longer looking like a skeleton. Perhaps that was due to growing up, or coming to terms with her accident, or her friendship with Cypress. Or perhaps it was all three.

At the warm greeting, the silver-painted Princess walked to her uncle's side and sat with him. "Yeah, it's not something I do often, so I figured I would, since I was up," she answered, though it wasn't entirely the truth. She did not want to tell her uncle about the dreams she'd had about falling from a great height, bring ripped away from the world of the living completely this time. Her fear of heights was not something she shared, it was not something she had ever vocalized. "Why are you up so early?"

<style type="text/css">
.meghann003 b {font-weight:normal; color:#b347b3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px; text-shadow:#ffadff 0px 0px 3px; }
.meghann003 .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#59cfe7; text-align:center; text-shadow:#4c5d6d 0px 1px 1px;}
.meghann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann003 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#daeaed; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jcyom.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8ea9c1; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#49a6bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann003 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c5d6d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread